Select To Get Started:
Dayton Public Schools is now offering a secure website for students and corporations to request student records online.
Per District policy and the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) student records are only available to those who have authorization from the student or parent, guardian or responsible person if the student is less than 18 years of age. If the student is 18 years of age or older, school records will not be released to a parent, guardian, or responsible person without the student’s written consent.
Please note the information below:
- Requests for information must be completed online and will be processed on normal business days during normal business hours (Monday-Friday 7:30 AM-4:15 PM).
- Walk-In hours are Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM.
- All requests for student records/transcripts will be submitted and paid for online using a credit or debit card.
- Phone, Email and fax requests will no longer be accepted.
- For all records to be shipped outside of the USA, there will be an additional $10.00 charge for International Shipping.
- For those who request the Pick-Up option, a notification will be sent to you via email when your order is ready for pick-up. An official, unexpired photo ID (such as a driver's license, passport or military ID) is required at time of pick up.
- Diploma/cover are not available for pick-up. Diploma and/or cover will be shipped to you. Duplicate Diplomas and Diploma covers take 4-7 weeks to be processed and shipped. Diplomas and/or Diploma Covers can not be sent to PO Boxes.
- Those who serve, or have served, in the military are eligible for free record requests. To request a coupon code for a free request, please email proof, such as your military ID to email@example.com.
- Incarcerated individuals are eligible for free record requests to be delivered to the correctional facility only. To receive a coupon code, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the name and address of the correctional facility.
- Education verifications will be delivered via email to the email address used during the ordering process.
- Please allow 10 - 15 business days to process student records orders.
- You will receive emails from scribOnline@scribsoft.com to notify you of the status of your order. It is important you read those emails carefully as additional information may be required to process your request.
- Click the appropriate link button to request information.
Please note that this website is optimized for IE 9.0 and higher, Safari, Chrome and Firefox.
All requests will be checked for accuracy. Any inaccurate information may result in your record not being processed. All communication with regard to your order, payment, our progress, and the records delivery will be sent via email.
|High School Transcript||$6.00|
|Cumulative Folder/Complete Student Record||
The Following May be Requested by Current Students:
|High School Transcript||$0.00
OFFICIAL Transcript / Student Records will only be mailed to a college, university, or other educational institution. Requests to be mailed to home / non-educational addresses will be UNOFFICIAL.
The Following May be Requested by Closed Charter School Students:
|High School Transcript||$6.00|
|Cumulative Folder/Complete Student Record||$11.00|
OFFICIAL Transcript / Student Records will only be mailed to a college, university, or other educational institution. Requests to be mailed to home / non-educational addresses will be UNOFFICIAL. All Charter Schools Transcripts are UNOFFICIAL.
|High School Transcript||$16.00|
|Verification of Graduation||$16.00|
|Cumulative Folder/Complete Student Record||$21.00|
There is an additional $4 processing fee per order.
ONLINE PAYMENT OPTIONS:
- Credit or Debit Card. This is a secured option to pay the application fee online with a credit or debit card. No additional fees will be accessed to pay online.
Dayton Public Schools
115 South Ludlow Street
Dayton, OH 45402
For Technical Support, Contact:
Monday - Friday
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM